Where Grammy® nominated music, world-class albums and high-end audio are recorded by a “who’s who” in the music, television and publishing industries.
SEE STUDIO SPECS, PHOTOS, GEAR LIST & MORE
good words. good people.
- Contemporary Blues Female Artist/2015 Blues Music Awards
"The Doghouse Studio is my all time favorite place to record. It is always a relaxed and great vibe, technically tight and gets great sounds."
- Producer/Mixer – Brian Setzer, Glen Campbell, Def Leppard
"After 30+ records recorded and mixed at The Doghouse Studio, it has truly become my studio home away from home. The vibe, the gear, the sound... it all works for me and my clients!"
- Three-Time Emmy Nominated Composer/Guitarist – Phineas & Ferb
"I recently discovered this fantastic tracking studio for a recent movie project! Very affordable rates. The Doghouse Studio is my go to room in the valley!"
- Guitarist, musician & songwriter (Rob Zombie, John5 & The Creatures, Marilyn Manson, solo artist)
"There's no studio in the world I feel more comfortable in than The Doghouse Studio."
- Multi-platinum recording artist, songwriter, musician, actor & bestselling author
"I recorded my s/d/a/a album at The Doghouse and it's still one of my favorite sounding albums I've ever recorded."
"I really could not love working at The Doghouse Studio more! The environment is SO inviting and the level of professionalism, equipment and engineers are unsurpassed."
- Legendary Drummer, Arranger, Composer
"I love this studio. Rodger Carter did it right!"
- Session Guitarist Extraordinaire
"The Doghouse is a rare combination of ease, comfort, and a high-quality tracking environment. Great gear and a great staff round out the equation... The Doghouse Studio rocks!"
- Singer/Songwriter - American Idol 9th Season Winner
“Walking in, you know instantly that you're in the right place! This is one 'doghouse' I don't mind being in."
- Touring & Session Bass Player, Songwriter – Elton John, Rick Springfield, Joe Satriani, David Lee Roth
"The homey and spacious tracking room at The Doghouse Studio is awesome for multiple players and always gets a great natural sound. I love it!"
- Bassist - LA Philharmonic, Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, Grammy Nominated Producer/Arranger"Everyone who plays there says the same thing... It’s a great place to make music… any kind of music. It's comfortable, it sounds great and you're treated with uncommon respect.”
- Session & Touring Drummer – Ringo Starr, David Lee Roth, Santana, Maynard Ferguson, Toto, James Taylor, Steve Lukather, Foo Fighters, Jeff Lynne, Spinal Tap
"The Doghouse Studio is one of my favorite places in LA to record! Great drum sounds and great vibe. I highly recommend it to anyone serious about cutting tracks in LA."
- Gold & Platinum recording artist, vocalist, musician & songwriter
"These days, being in 'The Doghouse' is a good thing!"