- Access Hollywood
- Adrian Young (Drummer – No Doubt)
- Albert Lee (Legendary Guitarist)
- Alex Acuna (Percussionist/Drummer/Legendary Session Musician)
- Andrew Synowiec (Guitarist/Session Player)
- Bernie Dressel (Drummer – Session Great)
- Billy Burke (Singer/Songwriter/Actor)
- Billy Sheehan (Mr. Big, Winery Dogs)
- Blue Elan Records
- Bob Marlette (Producer/Writer/Mixer – Saliva, Shinedown, Filter)
- Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Bruce Kulick (Guitarist – KISS/Grand Funk Railroad)
- Cherrie Currie (Solo Artist, The Runaways)
- Chris Hilman – (The Byrds)
- Chris Testa (Grammy Award Winning Engineer 2007 – Dixie
- Cindy Alexander (Songer/Songwriter)
- Carmine Rojas (Bass Player – David Bowie/Joe Bonamassa)
- Danny Jacob (Three-Time Emmy Nominated Composer/Guitarist – Phineas & Ferb)
- Dave Bassett (Writer/Producer – Josh Groban, Halestorm, Sevendust)
- Dave Darling (Producer/Mixer – Brian Setzer, Glen Campbell, Def Leppard)
- David Hidalgo (Los Lobos)
- David Levita (Tim McGraw/Alanis Morrisette/Michael Bublé/Session Guitarist)
- Debby Holiday (Singer/Songwriter)
- Def Leppard
- Denny Fongheiser (Drummer/Arranger/Composer)
- Dilana Robichaux (Singer/Songwriter – Rockstar Super Nova)
- Disney/ABC Television Group
- Dizzy Reed (Guns N’ Roses, Hookers & Blow)
- Entertainment Tonight
- Eric Gales (Renowned Blues Rock Guitarist)
- Extra TV
- Frank Ferrer (Guns N’ Roses)
- Gary Myrick (Gary Myrick & The Figures)
- Gregg Bissonette (Session & Touring Drummer – Ringo Starr, David Lee Roth, Santana, Maynard Ferguson, Toto, James Taylor, Steve Lukather, Foo Fighters, Jeff Lynne, Spinal Tap)
- Herman Matthews (Drummer – Tower Of Power/Kenny Loggins/Richard Marx)
- Hollywood Records
- Jack Tempchin (Singer/Songwriter – The Eagles, Glenn Frey)
- Janiva Magness (Contemporary Blues Female Artist category at the 2015 Blues Music Awards)
- Jimmy Branly (Drummer/Session Great)
- Joely Fisher (Actress/Golden Globe Award Nominee)
- John 5 (Solo Artist, Rob Zombie, John 5 & The Creatures, Marilyn Manson)
- John Fields (Multi Platinum Writer/Producer/Engineer – Pink, Switchfoot, Demi Lovato, Myley Cyrus)
- John Waite (Singer/Songwriter, #1 Hit Songwriter)
- Justin Guarini (American Idol)
- Kevin Savigar (Producer/Writer – Rod Stewart)
- Kris Jenner (All Things Kardashian – Audio Book)
- Lance Morrison (Bass Player – Don Henley, The Dirty Knobs)
- Lee Thornburg (Trumpeter – Tower Of Power/Legendary Session Musician)
- Leona Lewis (#1 Hit & Multi Platinum Singer/Songwriter)
- Lee DeWyze (American Idol 9th Season Winner)
- Lester Green aka Beetlejuice (King of All Wack Packers/Howard Stern Show, Actor, Comedian, Voice Talent)
- Lime Pictures, Ltd.
- Lita Ford (Solo Artist, The Runaways)
- Marco Minnemann (The Aristocrats/Joe Satriani
- Miyavi (Solo Artist, Guitarist, Producer, Actor)
- Matt Bissonette (Touring & Session Bass Player – Elton John, Rick Springfield, Joe Satriani, David Lee Roth)
- Matt Laug (Drummer – Alanis Morrisette, Slash’s Snake Pit)
- Matt Serletic (Producer – Matchbox Twenty, Cher, Blessed Union Of Souls)
- Meredith Brooks (Singer/Songwriter)
- Michael Jackson (Universal – ReMix Album)
- Mitchel Forman – (Keyboardist/Session Great – John McLaughlin, Stan Getz, Pat Metheny, Ricki Lee Jones)
- Paul Bushnell (Bass Player – Faith Hill, Phil Collins, Elton John)
- Pete Thorn (Guitarist – Don Henley, Melissa Etheridge, Chris Cornell)
- Quiet Riot
- Ray Brinker (Drummer – Ray Charles, David Lee Roth, Pat Benatar, Tierney Sutton Band)
- Reggie Miller #31 (Five Time NBA All-Star)
- Richard Marx (Multi-Platinum Recording Artist/Musician, Grammy Nominated Songwriter)
- Richard Page (Singer/Songwriter – Mister Mister)
- Rick Springfield (Multi-Platinum Recording Artist/Musician, Grammy Winning Songwriter)
- Rita Coolidge (Singer/Songwriter)
- Ross Hogarth (Three-Time Grammy Winning Producer/Engineer/Mixer – Van Halen, Ziggy Marley, John Mellencamp)
- Sean Hurley (Bass Player – John Mayer, Idina Menzel, Robin Thicke)
- Shane Fontayne (Bruce Springsteen/Sting/Stephen Stills/Session Guitarist)
- Sharlotte Gibson (Vocalist – American Idol Band, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey)
- Simon Phillips (Hall of Fame Drummer, Producer, Engineer – The Who, Toto, Jeff Beck)
- Simon & Schuster Publishers (Publishing Company/Audiobooks)
- Stray Cats
- Surfdog Records
- The Dollyrots
- The Monkees
- The Temptations (Multi-Platinum Recording Artists, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame)
- Thom Rotella (Guitarist/Band Leader – Frank Sinatra, Beach Boys, Tom Scott, Norah Jones)
- Tierney Sutton (Five-Time Grammy Nominated Vocalist)
- Tim Pierce (Session Guitarist Extraordinaire)
- Touchstone (Publishing Company/Audiobooks)
- Tori Spelling (Actress/Television Personality)
- Trey Henry (Bass Player – LA Philharmonic, Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, Grammy Nominated Producer/Arranger)
- Universal Music Group
- Vin Scully (Iconic Los Angeles Dodgers Sportscaster)
- Vintage Trouble
"A great studio no matter what your budget... great atmosphere for creativity and Rodger couldn't be nicer... I'd move in there if I could. I'm always happy to be in The Doghouse!"
"Everyone who plays there says the same thing... It's a great place to make music... any kind of music. It's comfortable, it sounds great and you're treated with uncommon respect."
“Walking in, you know instantly that you're in the right place! This is one 'doghouse' I don't mind being in."
"There's no studio in the world I feel more comfortable in than The Doghouse Studio."
"The Doghouse Studio is my all time favorite place to record. It is always a relaxed and great vibe, technically tight and gets great sounds."
"After 30+ records recorded and mixed at The Doghouse Studio, it has truly become my studio home away from home. The vibe, the gear, the sound... it all works for me and my clients!"
“I love it here at The Doghouse. I’ve been here 23 times… count em’, 23 times. Great sounding studio with a great feel. Goosebumps!”
"I recently discovered this fantastic tracking studio for a recent movie project! Very affordable rates. The Doghouse Studio is my go to room in the valley!"
"The Doghouse Studio is one of my favorite places in LA to record! Great drum sounds and great vibe. I highly recommend it to anyone serious about cutting tracks in LA."
"The Doghouse is a rare combination of ease, comfort, and a high-quality tracking environment. Great gear and a great staff round out the equation... The Doghouse Studio rocks!"
"I recorded my s/d/a/a album at The Doghouse and it's still one of my favorite sounding albums I've ever recorded."
“The Doghouse Studio is an awesome place! I‘ll definitely make my way through here again. The DoghouseStudio! BOOM!”
“I've made so many recordings at The Doghouse Studio. If you’re looking for a place to record, this is the place to do it. It’s got a great vibe and the engineers kick ass!”
"I really could not love working at The Doghouse Studio more! The environment is SO inviting and the level of professionalism, equipment and engineers are unsurpassed."
"The homey and spacious tracking room at The Doghouse Studio is awesome for multiple players and always gets a great natural sound. I love it!"
"These days, being in 'The Doghouse' is a good thing!"
"I love this studio. Rodger Carter did it right!"